We’re so excited to announce our nominees for this year’s Pushcarts! We’ve been fortunate to read so much beautiful work in 2017 and these pieces particularly stood out to us:
- “Redictionary” by Lee Anne Gallaway-Mitchell
- “Wolves in the Treeline, if you squint” by Emily Hunderwadel
- “The Man in the Red Sweater” by Barry Kaplan
- “What I Know About Artemis” by N.O. Moore
- “Ocean View” by William Torphy
- “Untitled” by Elaine Wang
We wish you all the best of luck and thank you for contributing your wonderful words to Sun Star.